We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
This paper revolves around the Applied Business research and Analysis, and you are asked to provide a research essay on “Sexual harassment at the work place” with an Abstract/Executive summary including the main points of the topic and a descriptive introduction. Also compare and contrast the literature review. Furthermore, you are then instructed to clearly state the research methodology. Finally, mention the identified result as well and conclude it with necessary references.
Applied Business Research & Analysis (Business Research)
The final project report should be 3,500 – 4,000 words
(You can split the words count as you like)
The topic I selected to do the research on is (sexual harassment at the workplace)
Skeleton for essay
· Abstract/Executive Summary – summarises the main points of the research essay (150-200 words)
· Introduction – descriptive introduction of your essay (set the scene for the reader including the rationale and purpose of this study. State (or re-state) the aim and objectives of the topic you choose. Define the aim and research questions/objectives and/or hypotheses.
· Presentation of results and discussion– present any results, evaluations, and findings. State how you have addressed the research questions and/or hypotheses. Consider the essay overall and highlight the main factors (link to literature and findings where possible)
· Conclusion – summarise all that you have written about and highlight the main points and central argument/s for the reader.
· References - Use the Harvard referencing system for all citations and references.