We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
Business and the Business Environment
Higher National Diploma in Business
Assignment Brief Number 2
Unit Number and Title
1 Business and the Business Environment
Business Environmental Analysis
The submission is in the form of a written report that includes a PESTLE analysis and a SWOT or TOWS analysis, and a 5–10 minute PowerPoint presentation of the key findings.
The report should be written in a concise, formal business style using single spacing and font size 12. You are required to make use of headings, paragraphs and subsections as appropriate, and all work must be supported with research and referenced using the Harvard referencing system. Please also provide a bibliography using the Harvard referencing system. The word limit is 1,500 words (+/- 10%), although you will not be penalised for exceeding the total word limit.
The presentation slides for the findings should be submitted with speaker notes as one copy. You are required to make effective use of PowerPoint headings, bullet points and subsections as appropriate. Your research should be referenced using the Harvard referencing system. The word limit is 500 words (+/- 10%), including speaker notes.
Unit Learning Outcomes:
LO3 Use contemporary examples to demonstrate both the positive and negative influence/impact the macro environment has on business operations.
LO4 Determine the internal strengths and weaknesses of specific businesses and explain their interrelationship with external macro factors.
With reference to Assignment one, you and your partner (pairs) have been employed as Business Analysts by a large multinational organisation or a listed company in Hong Kong to analyse the current environmental factors that influence or impact your chosen organisation.
1. Using PESTLE analysis identify and discuss the various macro environmental factors that impact on the business, highlighting the positive and negative impacts.
2. Apply a SWOT or TOWS analysis to your organisation to identify their key strengths and weaknesses. Explain the interrelationships these have with the external factors previously discussed.
3. Present the internal and external analysis of key findings and explain how they influence the decision-making process.
This component is related to Learning Outcomes 3 and 4 and all these outcomes must be achieved in order to pass the module.
LO3 Use contemporary examples to demonstrate both
the positive and negative influence/impact the macro
environment has on business operations
P4 Identify the positive
and negative impacts the
macro environment has
upon business operations,
supported by specific examples.
M3 Apply appropriately
the PESTLE model to support a detailed
analysis of the macro environment within an
LO3 & 4
D2 Critically evaluate the
impacts that both macro
and micro factors have
upon business objectives
LO4 Determine the internal strengths and weaknesses
of specific businesses and explain their
interrelationship with external macro factors
P5 Conduct internal and
external analysis of specific organisations in
order to identify strengths and weaknesses.
P6 Explain how strengths
interrelate with external macro factors.
M4 Apply appropriately
SWOT/TOWS analysis and
justify how they influence
1. You should write this assignment as a formal report.
2. You must ensure that the submitted assignment is all your own work and that all sources used are correctly attributed. Penalties apply to assignments which show evidence of academic unfair practice.
3. You MUST underpin your analysis and evaluation of the key issues with appropriate and wide ranging academic research and ensure this is referenced using the Harvard system.
4. You should use diagrams and tables of figures where appropriate ensuring to reference their source using the Harvard Referencing method.
5. You are required to write your assignment within 1500 words(+/- 10%) in order for your research and summarising skills to be developed, and for effective time management. You are required to ensure that the assignment addresses all of the assessment tasks.
The word count excludes the title page, reference list and appendices. Where assessment questions have been reprinted from the assessment brief these will also be excluded from the word count. ALL other printed words ARE included in the word count. Printed words include those contained within charts and tables.
6. Your assignment should be submitted as a single document.
7. You could access HN Global for additional resources support and reading for this unit. For further guidance and support on report writing please refer to the Study Skills Unit on HN Global. Link to www.highernationals.com
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation