We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Understanding the Business Environment
Knowledge and understanding:
1. distinguish between organisational types and the reasons for their selection by business organisations.
2. identify key stakeholders in business organisations and evaluate their needs and influence.
3. explain the nature of the national environment in which an organisation operates and its impact on selected businesses, including economic, political and legal factors. Intellectual, practical, affective and transferable skills:
4. critique the behaviour of selected organisations in their market environment
5. identify, select and use a range of economic tools to determine appropriate business decisions under different economic, political and legal constraints
6. relate the influence of international factors to the structure of domestic markets and the decision making of individual firms.
Note: Place your order now to get the fresh answer for "Understanding the Business Environment. distinguish between organisational types and the reasons for their selection by business organisations" assignment.