We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Produce a case study report concerning the successful or unsuccessful implementation of strategic security management within an organisation. You should:
1. Introduce the organisation, describing what took place in the implementation of the strategy and the background to it.
2. Identify issues raised by the organisational security strategy implementation process
3. Examine solutions, failures and lessons learned.
4. Provide conclusions and recommendations for measures that could be put in place to emulate any successes more widely or to mitigate problems and issues in similar organisations.
You should use all of the course materials, external resources and the various activities that you have conducted throughout the Module to help to shape this assignment. All will be relevant to the report in some way.
As a security consultant, you will be expected to present work to the highest standards including grammar, spelling, and conformity with specifications. So, read this brief carefully and ensure that you understand what is asked of you. If unsure – please ask – but do not attempt to write an assignment to fit what you want to write about – you must answer the specified requirements.
Use your spelling and grammar checker; spacing, alignment, presentation and layout – there is no reason to present work that is not checked.
If you have any questions concerning this task you should contact your tutor as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary delays in your writing and submission process.
Guideline 2,000 words – you have 10% allowance above or below this. This means that your submission (minus cover sheets, reference lists, appendices, charts and tables) should be at least 1,800 words and at most 2,200 words.
Remember – do not cut corners; if you are unsure about any aspect of the Assignment – ask!
Page 4 of 4
• Evaluative explanation of the subject of the case study, the reason it was selected and the parallels within the sector of operation. 10%
• Discussion demonstrating a level of knowledge and understanding that summarises strategic management when applied to security issues. 25%
• Logical, researched and argued analysis and evaluation of the subject matter and of any published literature concerning the student’s chosen approach to the subject matter including sound conclusions and recommendations that can be applied across the sector. 25%
• Application of theoretical constructs to the case study; style and expression including the correct use of English grammar, spelling and punctuation. 15%
• A well constructed report demonstrating correct in and end-text referencing using the Harvard style (see bucks.ac.uk/referencing for assistance). The selected references will show comparison of a broad research from a diverse range of sources such as; text books, journal articles, relevant websites, company information, etc. 25%