We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
MANAGEMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION OF A HACCP SYSTEM.
Introduction (Fully Referenced)
1) Introduction to food safety management systems (which ones do we use (HACCP safer food better business, look at Food Standards Agency and Environmental health). Remember that HACCP is legislation in the UK.
2) Evaluate the purpose of a food safety management system
3) Outline the advantages that a food safety management system would have.
HACCP Plan for your chosen product
1) Process driven flow diagram, which includes any relevant food safety information (for example cooked core temperatures). Highlight your critical control points on here.
2) HACCP Chart which should be set up under the following steps (this should be a direct reflection of your flow diagram). Highlight your critical control points on here.
3) Details of your critical control points and justification for this (Use a decision tree to determine these). Think about if you lost control of the step, what would be the consequences to your customers? (Fully referenced), you can present this in a table if you wish:
Critical control point