We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
These non-mandatory tasks have been developed to meet the knowledge learning outcomes for this unit.
Task 1 links to learning outcome 1 (AC 1.1, 1.2, 1.3) and learning outcome 2 (AC 2.1, 2.2)
The Head Teacher of your school is looking for volunteers to present a talk about what it is like to work in education.
You volunteer along with 2 other colleagues and you agree to present as a team. It is decided that you will deliver the opening section focusing on the structure of education from early years to compulsory education.
Create a presentation that:
- summarises types of early years provision
- explains post-16 options for young people and adults
- identifies key stages of the statutory framework including the National Curriculum and procedures for assessment and benchmarking.
To compliment your presentation, create a resource to give out which explains the different roles held in a learning environment. Make sure you cover:
- senior management teams
- other statutory roles, eg SENCO
- teachers/tutors - support staff roles.
This resource should also identify different external professionals who may work in education
Task 2 links to learning outcome 3 (AC 3.1, 3.2)
This task considers the importance of effective teamwork and professional relationships when working in a learning environment. The consequences of ineffective teamwork and poor communication can be serious.
Spend some time thinking about the consequences in the scenarios below:
- Scenario 1: Matthew, a teaching assistant, left work early for the dentist but forgot to tell his line manager.
- Scenario 2: Chloe was allowed to leave school with her sister without her parents’ permission.
- Scenario 3: Mila missed her appointment with the school nurse because her mother does not understand English and could not read the appointment letter.
- Scenario 4: Ria took the wrong school bus home because the new bus company waited in a different park of the school grounds due to being given an old information sheet.
List a minimum of three (3) characteristics of effective teamwork and explain the role of communication in establishing professional relationships for effective teamwork
Task 3 Links to learning outcome 4 (AC 4.1, 4.2)
To support this task refer to the ethos/mission statement of own setting or another educational setting.
Identify the ethos, mission, aims and values of an educational setting.
Explain how the ethos, mission, aims and values of an educational setting may be reflected in working practices.
Task 4 Links to learning outcome 5 (AC 5.1, 5.2)
Make an appointment with your supervisor to discuss the policies and procedures of own setting. Consider how these policies protect, guide and contribute to quality in the learning environment.
Make notes from the discussion to undertake the tasks:
- Identify policies and procedures schools and colleges have relating to:
o pupil welfare
o teaching and learning
o equality, diversity and inclusion
o health, safety and security.
- Explain how policies and procedures contribute to quality in education
Note: We have provided the fresh answers for this specific task, to several of our valued students. Hurry up! Hit the "Get Fresh Answer" button to get yours.
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation