We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
If you are using SQLite, please note the guidelines given below:
· Copy sqlite3.exe and cmd.exe files from the Students Resources Folder into a folder in your machine
· Copy a5.txt from the Students Resources Folder into the folder in your machine where your SQLite file is located
· Open a5.txt in Notepad
· Replace yourstudentid in line .output yourstudentid.txt in a5.txt with your actual studentid i.e. for example 45446667.txt
· From the Command Prompt type sqlite3.exe yourstudentid.db
· Note: From the Command Prompt call the folder in your machine where your SQLite file is located before you type sqlite3.exe yourstudentid.db
· At the SQLite Command Line type .read a5.txt [to create the tables you will use to answer this assignment’s questions]
· At the SQLite Command Line type .quit
· Using WordPad open yourstudentid.txt [to check the tables you created exist]
· From the Command Prompt type sqlite3
· At the SQLite Command Line type .open yourstudentid.db
· At the SQLite Command Line type .headers on
· At the SQLite Command Line type .mode column
Instructions for using MySQL Workbench
From Resources under Main Menu in Interact 2 go to Students Resources Folder
Download ‘assignment5’ to your student folder.
If you are using MySQL, you need to import the database file called ‘assignment5’ before you can commence your work on this assignment – after importing you should see ‘assignment5’ showing in the left hand side list on MySQL Workbench. You are now able to start your assignment5 tasks as listed below:
Assignment 5 tasks: each query is worth 5 marks
Write and run SQL statements to complete the following:
Part A - DML
Part B – DDL
You are required to submit:
This assignment will assess your knowledge and ability to use SQL to query database tables and update them. It will also test your ability to write both simple and complex queries and run those queries to return the requested data.
Write and run SQL statements to complete tasks 1-12 above
The SQL statements retrieve or update the required information for all assignment tasks using concise, correct and free of errors SQL syntax that
The SQL statements retrieve or update the required information for most of the assignment tasks using correct and free of errors SQL syntax
The SQL statements retrieve or update the required information for some of the assignment tasks using mostly correct SQL syntax
The SQL statements retrieve or update the required information for only a few of the assignment tasks using SQL syntax that contains frequent errors
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation