We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
In what ways have Indigenous Australian peoples resisted the non-Indigenous occupation of Australia and the policies imposed upon them?
This is the major assessment task in this subject and allows students to continue developing their professional writing skills, focusing on writing and supporting arguments. Students can apply feedback from assessment 1 relating to professional and respectful writing to improve their work. This task provides an opportunity for students to evaluate sources of information, synthesise ideas gained from academic texts and incorporate reference material in an appropriate manner. In this task, students will engage with history content; this provides a foundation for understanding contemporary Indigenous circumstances as explored in the next assessment.
The task addresses the following learning outcomes:
Outcome IKC101.1 explain the diversity of Indigenous Australian cultures both past and present Outcome IKC101.2 describe post-colonisation policies and practices and their impact on Indigenous Australian communities and families Outcome IKC101.5 demonstrate professional communication skills when working with Indigenous Australian peoples and communities.
• Describes post-colonisation practices, policies and legislation relating to Indigenous people from 1770 to approximately 1970.
• Explains impacts of post-colonisation practices, policies and legislation on Indigenous peoples and cultures.
• Explains Indigenous reactions and resistance to post-colonisation practices, policies and legislation.
• Explores Indigenous Australian cultural diversity among language groups and over time.
• Selects and uses appropriate terminology, respectful language and professional writing.
Relates to outcomes:
• be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the diversity of Indigenous Australian cultures both past and present; • be able to critically analyse post-colonisation policies and practices and their impact on Indigenous communities and families; • be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of a range of contemporary issues which impact upon Indigenous peoples and communities; • be able to demonstrate skills in research and effective communication.
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation