We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
HB 347 Foodservice Distribution Channel
Menu Project – Fall 2016 – 70 points
The HB 347 menu project is comprised of two components. First, you will choose a restaurant theme and develop a menu that fits the theme and is due to Professor Rice for review on Monday, October 17th. Second, you will write a report that supports the menu you have written using information you have learned in class, guest speaker presentations and your own research. The written report is due on Wednesday, November 30th. Follow the outline listed below.
1. Choose a restaurant theme from one of the following segments:
(Fine Dining, Casual, Fast Casual, Quick-Service)
2. Develop a menu using the template provided. The template can be modified, i.e. you can add items in each category or add/delete a category. You must complete the minimum number of items for each category.
3. Research and determine the manufacturer or brand for the menu item itself or as a major component of the recipe
4. The completed menu template is due in-class on October 17th
The written report is to be typed in Word format and include the following sections.
1. Introduction of Restaurant Theme and Menu – describe the restaurant and how you chose the menu to fit the theme
2. Marketing – in general, describe the resources you will use to market the restaurant and the menu
3. Manufacturer/Brands – describe the manufacturer’s or brands you chose to represent on the menu for either the menu item itself or as a major component of the recipe
4. Suggested Selling Price/Food Cost Goal – in general, describe the how you determined the suggested selling price and what your food cost goal is for the menu
5. Value/Quality/Specification – describe the standard you set for each menu item or category of items
6. Conclusion – write a conclusion on how the planning, research and distribution partners will lead to a successful restaurant venture
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation