We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper, you are supposed to work for an organisation of your choice and produce a proposal on how you would market your chosen product or service. Present a clear and appropriate report covering all the mentioned aspects below. Also, support your report with relevant examples.
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Describe how marketing techniques are used in the marketing of products in a range of organisations
2. Illustrate the limitations and constraints of marketing
3. Assess how a selected organisation uses marketing research to contribute to the development of its marketing plan
4. Describe the use of marketing research for marketing planning
5. Recognise how and why groups of customers are targeted for selected products
6. Develop a coherent marketing mix for a new product or service
7. Describe how cultural differences can alter the marketing message
You work for an organisation of your choosing. Select and research a product or service that they currently sell or offer. The Marketing Manager has asked you to produce a 1,750 word proposal on how you would market your chosen product or service. With the proposal you should consider the following;
When writing think about; What? Why? When? Where? How?
This will assist you to analyse, evaluate and reason your points of view. Remember to support your concept/academic argument with an examples as it allows the reader to appreciate the rigour and your understanding of the task. You will need to reference all sources using the Coventry University Harvard style of referencing.