We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Your assessment consists of two pieces of coursework: Coursework 1 is an individual software project which assesses learning outcomes 1, 2 and 3. Coursework 2 is an individual report which assesses learning outcome 4.
You have joined a team of programmers to develop a console-based program for Medicare. Medicare is a privately run clinic that specialises in medical tourism. The receptionists will use this programme to register appointments for un-registered clients who require medical assistance. Appointments should only be booked on the current day.
• Register an appointment. The patient will be registered at this stage of appointment booking.
• Cancel an appointment.
• View a doctor’s entire schedule.
• View all doctor’s schedule between two dates.
• View a patient’s appointment details.
A doctor can have up to seven appointments in one day and last for 1 hour.
The user interface will be menu driven prompting the user to select a choice,
Depending on the option selected from the main menu, sub menus should branch out offering the user different options e.g. if option 3 from the main menu is selected, a sub menu should appear offering the user the choice to select to view all doctors or specific doctor.
The program should:
When an appointment is booked, a separate sub-menu should allow the user to enter the patient’s details:
• First Name
• Date of Birth
• Country of origin.
After this, the program should take the user to a sub- menu where they can select a time slot after which the program will show only the Doctors who are available at that chosen time. Four doctors work at Medicare clinic who should be pre-written in:
• Dr. Todor Zhikov
• Dr. Emil Constantinescu
• Dr. Steven Seagal
• Dr. Igor Dondon
What the system should be able to do:
• The system should register an appointment for the current day.
• Cancel an appointment after which the slot should be marked as available.
• View the schedule for a specific doctor.
• View the details of an appointment which should show:
• Patient’s: First Name, Surname, Telephone, Date of Birth, Country of origin. Time of the appointment and the Doctor the appointment has been registered with.
Appropriate menus and submenus based on the option selected.
To be submitted via turnitin on 07/08/19 by 2pm. (Word Limit: 1500 -2000 words)
Your submission should consist of the following:
• Design documentation: Class, interface, enum diagrams, or description templates. Test plan to test functionality and ensure it meets requirements. Technical descriptions of your solutions i.e. how you solved each requirement (use of loops, conditional statements, use of collections etc.) Assignment project folder as a zip file should be attached to the report document in the appendix section. Failure to do this a mark of Zero will be awarded for marks for the code.
• Development: Screen shots of the application performing tasks and the original code for the program in plain text with code comments.
• The program source code: The full source code for the chosen solution
• Test documentation: a test table listing all the functional requirements, inputs and expected outputs and if your program produces the desired output when tested.