We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Module Learning Outcomes
1. Demonstrate an understanding of how to identify client needs and be able to develop appropriate research strategies for consultancy interventions
2. Appraise the importance of expert tools and techniques to a consultant
3. Evaluate the relationship between strategic management, leadership and leadership styles and principles that support organisational ethical and value based approaches to leadership
4. Evaluate the application of leadership strategies and the impact on organisational direction
You are a new consultant working for International Management Consultancy (IMC, a fictional consultancy firm).
You are required to complete ONE consultancy project out of a choice of four employer scenarios [See the link to the Employer videos on Moodle] which must be completed by the assignment deadline.
With reference to your chosen employer scenario, produce a 3000-3500 word report which will be assessed on the following areas:
1. An analysis of the company`s strategic position
2. A set of recommendations to address the issues identified
3. An evidence-informed implementation strategy
4. A reflection on key learning from the module
Out of 100
You are required to follow the IMC consultancy report structure below.
IMC Report Structure
Your report should be between 3,000 - 3,500 words.
Section 1: An analysis of the company`s strategic position (1200-1500)
A) The internal environment of the company
B) The external environment of the company
a) Leadership and communication
b) The company culture including its ethical and value base
c) The company`s position in the sector
d) A critical evaluation of the strengths and limitations of the tools and techniques you have used
e) The client needs
NOTE: This section refers to Learning Outcomes 1, 2, 3 and is worth 30 marks
Section 2: Recommendations to the organisation (300 - 500 words)
NOTE: This section refers to Learning Outcome 1 and is worth 10 marks
Section 3: Implementation (1000 words)
a) Leadership styles - this must include reference to different leadership styles supported by theories, models and/or evidence.
b) Communicating the vision to the key stakeholders
c) Leadership strategy and the impact on organisational direction
NOTE: This section refers to Learning Outcomes 3 and 4 and is worth 30 marks
Section 4: Critical Reflection (300-500 words)
All students, particularly at postgraduate level, need to reflect critically on the learning experience.
Using a reflective model of your choice (e.g. Gibbs reflective cycle), consider the following question:
1. How you might apply your learning and knowledge from this module to your own area of study and future career aspirations?
NOTE: this section is worth 10 marks