We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
1000 WORDS excluding reference list
Write a report to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of genetics:
A Case study of an inherited disease (single gene disorder), summarising possible therapies and /or the ethical implications of diagnostic testing.
Examples of inherited diseases include cystic fibrosis OR sickle cell anaemia( choose one ).
Include these sub headings
- Introduction – an introduction to the biology of the disease.
- Symptoms of the disease and its effect on patient’s lifestyle.
- A genetic diagram (Punnett square) showing how the disease is inherited.
- An evaluation of the ethical implications of diagnostic testing if they are available.
- An evaluation of the possible therapies if they are available.
- Images with figure number, legend and reference.
Type with 11 font ( New times roman)
Page number each sheet
Reference list . ( not more than 6 references )