We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
Task 1 links to learning outcome 1 (AC1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) and learning outcome 2 (AC2.3)
Working in partnership with others and developing effective positive relationships is important when working in a learning environment.
Conduct interviews with a selection of staff in your setting to explore positive relationships. Think carefully about the questions you will ask.
Write a report from the outcome of the interviews to:
- explain why effective communication is beneficial in developing positive relationships with children, young people and adults
- explain how different social, professional and cultural backgrounds may affect relationships and the way people communicate; examples may be used to support your response
- describe a minimum of three (3) ways the support worker can build and maintain professional relationships with children, young people and adults
- using two (2) barriers to professional relationships as examples, explain how each barrier can be overcome.
Write a conclusion for your report which:
- discusses situations when confidentiality protocols must be breached.
Task 2 links to learning outcome 2 (AC 2.1, 2.2)
Create a resource for new staff to use during their induction period. This resource must:
- summarise the main points of legislation and procedures covering confidentiality, data protection and the disclosure of information
- explain the need to reassure children, young people and adults of the confidentiality of shared information and the limits of this.
Note: We are providing the best answer to this specific paper i.e. "Develop professional relationships with children, young people and adults". Place your order and get your fresh answer now!
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation