We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Task 1 links to learning outcome 1 (AC1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4) and learning outcome 2 (AC2.3)
Working in partnership with others and developing effective positive relationships is important when
working in a learning environment.
Conduct interviews with a selection of staff in your setting to explore positive relationships. Think
carefully about the questions you will ask.
Write a report from the outcome of the interviews to:
- explain why effective communication is beneficial in developing positive relationships with
children, young people and adults
- explain how different social, professional and cultural backgrounds may affect relationships
and the way people communicate; examples may be used to support your response
- describe a minimum of three (3) ways the support worker can build and maintain professional
relationships with children, young people and adults
- using two (2) barriers to professional relationships as examples, explain how each barrier can
Write a conclusion for your report which:
- discusses situations when confidentiality protocols must be breached.
Task 2 links to learning outcome 2 (AC 2.1, 2.2)
Create a resource for new staff to use during their induction period. This resource must:
- summarise the main points of legislation and procedures covering confidentiality, data
protection and the disclosure of information
- explain the need to reassure children, young people and adults of the confidentiality of shared
information and the limits of this.
Note: We are providing the best answer to this specific paper i.e. "Develop professional relationships with children, young people
and adults". Place your order and get your fresh answer now!