We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Unit 401 Effective communication in business
Using your own organisation or place of learning, you are required to carry out research into existing methods of communication within the organisation and recommend ways that the organisation can improve or update its communication policy. This may be in relation to the use of evolving communication technology or to improve service to customers.
With reference to the communication cycle, produce a written report, explaining how departments currently communicate internally and externally with staff and customers.
The report should include:
• an evaluation of the benefits and effectiveness of each type of communication
• the need for review and modification of communications to meet different stakeholder needs.
Evidence to be handed in: Written report of between 1000-1500 words
Prepare an extract for a staff training manual on effective communication emphasising the importance of developing verbal and non-verbal communication skills both within the organisation and with external stakeholders.
The extract should include:
• an evaluation of different ways of communicating clearly to different audiences
• how to overcome barriers to verbal communication,
• the benefits of active listening
• how to develop a rapport with colleagues and customers through effective verbal and nonverbal communication skills.
The extract should further explain the purpose of using feedback and evaluate different ways of getting feedback from colleagues and stakeholders.
Evidence to be handed in: Written extract for the training manual
Your organisation is planning to make changes to the whole site which will include some demolition and building works. You have been asked to recommend a communication strategy for internal and external stakeholders to explain how the changes will affect them. Produce a written report which includes the following:
• identification of the possible stake holders and why it is important to communicate with them 5 Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration (4710-04)
• a recommendation for a communication strategy that the organisation could use for this situation, with justification for why it has been chosen
• an explanation of how effective communication in business motivates employees and customers
• how the changing needs of internal and external stakeholders influences an organisation’s communications strategy.