We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
The aims of this course are to:
1. provide tools and skills to help students produce valid inferences about economic, social and political life
2. enhance student`s ability to evaluate and consider published research.
Weekly course topics:
10. Density curves and the Central Limit Theorem
11. Calculating z-scores
12. Introduction to Confidence Intervals
13. Confidence Intervals for Various Applications
14. Introduction to Hypothesis Tests
15. Hypothesis Tests for proportions & 2 Populations
16. Relationships Between Categorical Variables
By the end of the course, students should be able to:1. Understand the purpose and potential of statistics in social science;2. Distinguish between different types of variables;3. Understand and apply basic methods of data description using SPSS;4. Understand the principles of inference and apply them to practical problems;5. Understand the logic and application of hypothesis testing and confidence intervals;6. Understand the intuition behind regression analysis and be able to construct models using SPSS