We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
The objectives of the BTEC Higher Nationals in Business are as follows:
● To equip students with business skills, knowledge and the understanding necessary to achieve high performance in the global business environment.
● To provide education and training for a range of careers in business, including management, administration, human resources, marketing, entrepreneurship, accounting and finance.
● To provide insight and understanding into international business operations and the opportunities and challenges presented by a globalised market place.
● To equip students with knowledge and understanding of culturally diverse organisations, cross-cultural issues, diversity and values.
● To provide opportunities for students to enter or progress in employment in business, or progress to higher education qualifications such as an Honours degree in business or a related area.
● To provide opportunities for students to develop the skills, techniques and personal attributes essential for successful working lives.
● To provide opportunities for those students with a global outlook to aspire to international career pathways.
● To provide opportunities for students to achieve a nationally-recognised professional qualification.
● To offer students the chance of career progression in their chosen field.
● To allow flexibility of study and to meet local or specialist needs.
● To offer a balance between employability skills and the knowledge essential for students with entrepreneurial, employment or academic aspirations.