We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper of Learning and Talent Development, you are required to present a report and an essay. You are asked to engage critically with academic theory undertaking strategic human resources development/learning and talent development and to explain and evaluate the relevance of these theories to business practice. Furthermore, you are also asked to design a training intervention that is aligned with business strategy and demonstrates constructive alignment. Finally, you are required to cover all the question asked below and use APA/Harvard referencing.
Module Code: BHM351
Module Name: Learning and Talent Development
Coursework Title: Understanding L&TD in theory and practice
Part One: Individual Report (60% of mark)
You are leading a team of Learning and Talent Development Consultants and your brief is to design a learning intervention for an organisation of your choice following the systematic training cycle. You need to be aware of the political nature of the organisation and its strategic environment and link the training intervention to the organisations strategic mission. All elements of the systematic training cycle need to be considered. You need to pay close attention to any barriers that might impact this learning intervention and offer possible solutions to these. The report you provide is a “pitch” to the organisation to demonstrate your expertise and to win the contract for the training intervention.
Part Two: Individual Essay (40% of mark)
It is important that the L&TD community are aware of, and consider, how the wider political, economic, social, and technological context influences L&TD practice. You are required to focus on ONE of the four dimensions of context (political, economic, social, technological) and discuss how that dimension of context may influence L&TD practice within the UK context over the next five to ten years. You should draw upon relevant, up-to-date research, theory, and evidence to inform your answer.
Module Learning Outcomes Assessed:
The assessment addresses a core part of the CIPD learning standards for the module including the following CIPD learning outcomes:
1) Critically analyse and evaluate the formulation and implementation of processes of learning and talent development strategies for defining and achieving current and future effectiveness at national, organisational, group and individual levels
2) Critically evaluate the potential and appropriateness of a range of learning and talent development strategies, interventions and activities
3) Lead the initiation and development of learning and talent development strategies, interventions and activities (the standards also include “implementation”. The students understanding of “implementation” will be assessed by their understanding of evaluation measures and the role of “political” organisational stakeholders
4) Work effectively and collaboratively with key internal and external partners and stakeholders
5) Critically assess the role and influence of politics of the learning and talent development policy and practice in a range of contexts
6) Act ethically and professionally
Word Count: Part one = 2,000 words; Part two = 1,500 words (+/- 10%)
Font Size: 12
Line Spacing: Double spaced
APA/Harvard referencing format should be used (the reference list does not
contribute to the word count)
Diagrams, figures and tables may be included (and these do not contribute to the