We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Retrofitting permeable interlocking concrete pavements in urban areas
AIM: To investigate the challenges of retrofitting concrete block permeable pavement in urban areas Objectives
1. To investigate the different types of SUDS structural components that can be retrofitted within the urban environment.
2. To investigate the engineering challenges of retrofitting permeable pavements for surface water management.
Suggested structure for the literature review is:
1. SUSTAINABLE URBAN DRAINAGE SYSTEMS -types, -opportunities -challenges of retrofit them in already build urban areas
2. PERMEABLE CONCRETE BLOCK PAVEMENTS -types structure -design method -hydrological performance -quantity -quality -clogging
3. RETROFITTING PERMEABLE CONCRETE BLOCK PAVEMENTS -challenges