We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
◦ Reinforce and refine the benchmark / prototype developed by previous Ducere project teams, leveraging previous or new research findings;
◦ Conduct market research analysis to validate pain-points identified within the industry, and propose a marketing & stakeholder engagement plan.
◦ How to enrich the concept & functionalities of the “digital student passport”
◦ Market appetite for:
▪ Digitized process – removal of paper;
▪ Real time multi-channel communication platform;
▪ Use of biometrics for identity verification;
▪ Other key functionalities of the “digital student passport”.
◦ Level of impact and value proposition to target audience & stakeholders:
▪ Education providers – decision makers, staff, academics and etc.
▪ Students – prospect, current, and alumni.
▪ Regulatory bodies, if any.
◦ Project Management
◦ Point of contact for communication and support
◦ Telstra Venture products information and contact
◦ Insights and findings of previous Ducere/Telstra research project on Education sector.
◦ Market research analysis
◦ Validate pain-points identified in previous studies
◦ Market appetite analysis and feasibility report
◦ SWOT, key success factor, and etc.
◦ Digital student passport prototype 2.0
◦ Marketing and stakeholder engagement proposal for the final product
◦ Project status update on a weekly basis
◦ Contact via email, phone or video conference e.g. WebEx
◦ Preferable contact hours 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
◦ Project team to provide meeting summary / minutes
◦ Telstra Venture
◦ Vendors of Venture products
◦ Education partners with Telstra
◦ Project Sponsor: Carlo Platania, Head of DocuSign at Telstra
◦ Project Point of Contact: Jamie Keung