We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Summary description Edexcel BTEC Higher Nationals in Music have been developed to focus on:
• providing education and training for a range of careers in music and music production
• providing opportunities for musicians and producers to achieve nationally recognised level 4 and 5 vocationally specific qualifications
• providing opportunities for full-time learners to gain a nationally recognised vocationally specific qualification to enter employment in music and production or progress to higher education vocational qualifications such as a full-time degree in popular music or a related area
• developing the knowledge, understanding and skills of learners in the fields of music performance and music production
• providing opportunities for learners to focus on the development of higher-level skills in a music performance or music production context
• providing opportunities for learners to develop a range of skills and techniques and attributes essential for successful performance in working life.