We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this assignment, you are asked to provide a formal report documenting your critical evaluation of the website and support your observations and comments. You are required to use only the device simulator for your reviews and include 5 various screen displays.
What to Review
The purpose of the report is to provide a critical evaluation of the nominated website and to support your observations and comments convincingly. The nominated website should be reviewed using Google Chrome’s device simulator. For the purpose and intention of this assessment, use only the device simulator for your reviews. This is to ensure that all students have access to consistent and identical review tools.
Your review of the nominated website must be thorough and sufficiently comprehensive to include 5 different screen displays. The recommended settings are as follows. Students are free
to select the different simulated device (in the Chrome device simulator) they would like to use for the reviews.
(1) Large Display
Generic notebook or desktop with display greater than 1280x768 pixels.
(2) Medium Display
Any mobile device with display approximately 480x640 to 700x960 pixels, in both landscape and portrait orientation.
(3) Tiny display
Any mobile device with display approximately 200x320 to 400x640 pixels, in both landscape and portrait orientation.
What to Include
Your report should include:
(1) Clearly identify the nominated website. Provide an overview and description of the nominated website.
(2) Identify and elaborate the main feature or features of the website.
(3) Identify the positive and negative aspects of the website. Draw particular attention to the interaction and usability aspects of the interface.
(4) Invite two other persons to review the nominated website. All reviewers should use identical
device settings. These participants can be your friends, family members or classmates etc. Provide the background (i.e. age, gender, profession) of the participants. Do their views differ from yours’? State why or why not.
(5) Based upon your critique and observation in items (1) to (4) of the above, provide a
recommendation on how the website should be improved. Conversely, if it does not require further improvement, then provide the reason why that this is the case.
(6) Except for item (4) of the above, all assertions relating to RWD design principles (e.g.
statements like ‘blue text on red background is a poor colour combination’ ) must be supported by references or critical observation. You can cite additional scholarly references other than the textbook. (Note: Do not use Wikipedia as a source of reference).
(7) Comment on the tools (i.e. Chrome device simulator) you used for the review. Elaborate on the advantages and disadvantages of such a tool. Search and briefly comment on similar tools available for testing and reviewing RWD web pages.
(8) Figures or diagrams can be added as needed.
Format of Report
For the purpose of this written assessment you are assumed to be a postgraduate student capable of producing a high quality report. As such, you should attempt at your best to reflect this quality in the preparation of the written assessment. As a minimum, the report should contain the following, but not limited to:
(1) Introduction – State the purpose and objectives of the report.
(2) Discussion – Build your arguments into a cohesive thread, presenting your observations and findings that you have collated from section (1) to (4) from ‘What to Include’ section.
(3) Recommendation – This is the section where you present your recommendations.
(4) Conclusion – Summarise your findings, consolidating and drawing attention to the main points of the report.
(6) Number of words: 3,000 (maximum) number of words. Your word count should include figure captions and references.
The document should be submitted to your Moodle course website submission portal. Please refer to your course website for more detailed instructions.
The following criteria will be used to assess the quality of your report:
Review and Evaluation:
• Overview and description. (3 marks)
• Identify and elaborate main features. (6 marks)
• Identify the positive and negative aspects. (6 marks)
• Reviews and comments from two other participants. (6 marks)
• Recommendation on improvements to be made, or otherwise. (6 marks)
• Demonstrates that in-depth evaluation have been undertaken. (3 marks)
Relevance to Principles of RWD:
• Arguments and assertions are sound. (6 marks)
• Arguments and assertions are supported by RWD principles. (6 marks)
• Arguments are developed consistently and logically. (6 marks)
• Demonstrates understanding of the RWD subject matter and applying this competently to the review. (12 marks)
Simulation Software Tool Used for Review
• Advantages and disadvantages of simulation tool used in the review of RWD web pages. (10 marks)
• Comment on similar tools available for testing and reviewing RWD web pages. (10 marks)
• Report professionally presented. (2 marks)
• Grammar, spelling, written style and expression (2 marks)
• Citation and references. (3 marks)
• Overall presentation. (3 marks)
Total marks for this assignment
(Total of 90 marks to be scaled down to 30)