We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Students who successfully complete this paper will be able to:
1. Identify the sources of New Zealand law and the relevance of distinctions such as those between substantive and procedural law on the one hand and public and private law on the other.
2. Gain an appreciation of the origins of the Treaty of Waitangi and its modern day relevance in the context of business activity in New Zealand.
3. Gain an understanding of particular legal entities such as companies through which business is conducted and the legal obligations imposed on those charged with their governance.
4. Gain an understanding of the relevance of significant branches of private law that have a direct impact on the conduct of business.
5. Exercise appropriate judgment in being able to determine particular legal problems which can be resolved by advice from a prospective business adviser in contrast to more complex ones which require referral to a professional legal adviser.
Note: Get your fresh and custom-written answer for "MNMGT201-19B (TGA) Business Law and the Legal Environment" assignment.