We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper, you are required to list the information needs the corporation recognised to be most effectively addressed by the involvement of a start-up and the corporate’s functional areas where the partnership took place. Furthermore, state the type of information system that was addressed by the start-up for the corporation and its relevance to its structural and functional area. And finally, pass your comments on:
After completing the module you should be able to:
1. Demonstrate an understanding of information needs within different functional areas of organisations.
2. Compare and contrast information systems within different structural and functional areas of organisations.
3. Use information systems to produce management information at middle and senior management levels of organisations.
4. Communicate technical information in language appropriate for the target readership.
5. Demonstrate an awareness of legal and ethical issues in the context of information systems.
Question 1 List the information needs the corporation recognised to be most effectively addressed by the involvement of a start-up.
What was/were the corporate’s functional area(s) where the partnership took place?
What type of information system was the start-up addressing for the corporation? And how was it relevant to its structural and functional area? [LO2– 600 words]
Briefly comment on:
a) How the start-up was addressing middle and senior management information needs that could not be addressed by the internal IT department.
b) Also, state your justification of what type of information system would have to be developed by the internal IT department had the start-up not being involved.