We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Learning Outcomes Assesed by this Assignment:
1. Describe the nature and extent of the built environment and the organisations & personnel that are involved in its planning, design, development.
local 2. Describe the social, environmental and economic performance requirements of the design & construction process.
3. Describe the management of the design and the construction processes from `cradle-to-cradle`, e.g. client`s brief through design, construction, handover, occupation and reuse/recycling, including the role of construction professionals, corporate organisations, industry, clients and society.
7. Explore the technician/graduate labour market in construction, identifying job and placements opportunities.
11. Identify, access, and collate evidence from university and eternal source, including textbooks and articles (S)
12. Demonstrate appropriate academic integrity, avoiding plagiarism and/or collusion and/or other forms of academic misconduct, by use of citation and reference as appropriate for the degree subject, using their own academic voice (S)
Task 1 Roles in the Built Environment
a) Chose one role within each of the following Built Environment professional disciplines (i) to (iii) and prepare a brief account of their roles and responsibilities
i. Engineering / Architectural Design
ii. Estimating / Cost Control
iii. Construction Management
b) Explain clearly the delegation / interaction of responsibilities between each of your three chosen roles above as would occur in a traditionally procured construction project (i.e. with reference to either the RIBA Plan of Work or the life cycle diagram of a building development as shown in Appendix 1)
Task 2 Organisations in the Built Environment
Describe and discuss the organisation and operation of the Construction Industry using the following topic headings, with real life examples wherever possible: