We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Objectives of module:
1. To introduce learners to the foundations of sociology.
2. To enable learners to understand the basic principle themes within sociology.
3. To encourage readers to engage with sociological literature.
4. To outline the history of sociology and its relevance to current academic study and to present-day society.
5. To enable learners to gain a basic understanding of sociological perspectives and methods.
On completion of this module, learners will be able to:
1. Explain the development of sociology as a discipline.
2. Outline the key theoretical perspectives employed in sociology.
3. Describe some of the social issues and problems with which sociology concerns itself.
4. Outline current research and methodologies in sociology.
5. Communicate research findings in a structured and appropriate manner.
UK`s Best Assignment Writing Service