We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Putting a team together is a difficult task. All team members cannot have the same personality;otherwise, you will have an imbalanced, monolithic bloc. You also cannot pick personnel at random;otherwise, you will end up spending much of your time trying to integrate them into a cohesive team.The reality is that you work with a multitude of different people - young, old, ambitious, less motivated,experienced, or inexperienced. Given the fact that each person is unique, psychologists and sociologistshave proposed several sets of traits that can categorise one’s personality. Although the number ofoverall categories of people is always finite and much smaller compared to the population, thecategories help us get an idea about people’s character traits. Number your word document from 1 to6. Based on the Personality Test (file uploaded), answer the following:
1. Identify the 2 strongest dimensions of your personality—the ones that are closest to either end of the scale.
2. Summarise your outlook and behaviour in terms of these 2 strongest dimensions of your personality.
3. Describe which 2 types of people are the best for you to work in.
4. Describe which 2 types of situations are the best for you to work in.
5. Describe what 2 types of personalities are the most difficult for you to interact with.
6. How will what you have learned as a result of the Personality Test affect your communication andresource management strategies? Note: Do not write introduction & conclusion, Do not plagiarize.