We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
This topic is about driverless cars which is the future of cars because we were asked to create a product to reduce traffic. The purpose of this product is to show the benefit or the advantages of using driverless cars. For this product there are many things included like surveys, interview, collecting data from and the outcome. Thus, there are few tests that been included in the project. More important, it is about reducing accident, traffic and many things than can cost human lives.
In brief, it is a serious matter that should be under consideration to reduce human errors, traffic, accident, reckless drivers and many things causing people delaying, injuries or even death.Everyting that can help to improve this product were taken to make the project as positive as we can. Our recommendation is that the product is one of the future of transportations to help increasing safety. Videos related to this matter is taken from few sources to show how reliable this product (Some of the tests were taken UAE).
1. What is your gender?
§ Female 2. What is your age?
§ 17 or younger
§ 18 – 22
§ 23 – 29
§ 30 and above 3. What is your occupation?
§ Other Objective 1: Safety
1. Have you ever been in an accident?
2. Do you have the seatbelt on all the time?
3. What do you think is the main cause of an accident?
§ Focusing on the street
§ Multitasking while driving
§ Lack of sleep
§ Exceeding speed limit
4. Do you think driverless cars are safe?
§ Strongly agree
§ Strongly disagree
Objective 2: Reducing Traffic
5. How often do you experience traffic?
6. Do you use navigation software (Google Maps)?
7. What do you think is the main cause of traffic?
§ Unexperienced drivers
8. Can driverless cars reduce traffic?
Objective 3: Fuel Economy
9. How much do you spend on fuel weekly?
10. How often do you visit the petrol station?
11. How does running a car air conditioner on "max" affect fuel economy?
§ It has no effect.
§ It can reduce fuel economy 5 to 25 percent.
§ It can reduce fuel economy 50 to 90 percent.
§ It can improve fuel economy 1 to 5 percent. 12. Which type of fuel would generally offer the greatest mileage, if you were testing them in cars of similar size?
Objective 4: Less Stress
13. Get angry at drivers?
14. Get stressed in traffic jam?
15. Does the quality of cars affects your stress?
16. Have ever get stressed when you are a passenger?
§ Always § Objective 5: Convenience
17. Do you like the like idea of being driven to your travel location automatically
18. Driverless will always arrive at the target destiny right on schedule
19. It will be great for stranded people and Seniors
20. Idea of shared driverless cars could be cheaper for people
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation