We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper, you are required to explain and apply the theoretical frameworks to your chosen characters (ANNA) from the case study. Furthermore, you are supposed to discuss and identify the possible broader psychological, biological, social and environment factors relevant to their development which are evident from the case study. Moreover, you can mention other family members providing it helps to explain the main person we are discussing.
PART 1: Case study (1500 words) I WILL ATTACH THE CASE STUDY IN THE NEXT EMAIL.
Choosing one of the characters from the case study ( PLEASE CHOOSE ANNA. SHE IS THE CHARACTER I HAVE CHOSE)
Taking into account their chronological age, discuss and evaluate biological, sociological and psychological theories which could explain their development.
Whilst doing so
- Please briefly explain and apply at least TWO of the theoretical frameworks to your chosen characters from the case study.
Theories- Attachment theory, Social Learning theory (When you formulate an argument, maybe look into nature vs nurture (biological vs environmental.)
- Provide evidence that the person’s behaviour and development may be explained by different theories.
- Compare and contrast the different theories. Look at the limitations and strengths of each theory. On balance, which appears to provide the best explanation? (There is no right or wrong answer, vital to formulate an argument)
- Identify and disscuss the possible broader psychological, biological, social and environment factors relevant to their development which are evident from the case study. – to talk about the issues and barriers that delay their development, why children may fail to thrive, systematic barriers (poverty, deprivation) consider societal factors.
- In what way might these factors impact on development of the choses character?
- Consider Issues relating to ADP (anti discriminatory practice) and AOP (anti oppression practice.- Think about the person you have chosen; their identity ie: age, culture, religion, gender, sexuality, belief, race. Think about how they may have been discriminated against based on their Identity. Explain how it may have affect their life experiences and human growth. (ECOLOGICAL SYSTEMS THEORY RELATES TO ADP,LOOK AT PEOPLES IDENTITY AND IMPACT TO WIDER SOCIETY AND OPPRESSION, AND HOW PEOPLE MAY BE DISADVANTAGED)
- Can mention other family members providing it helps to explain the main person we are discussing.