We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper, you are required to discuss how and why the technology creates or contributes to the problem and present an appropriate report. You must mention both Pros and Cons drawing on technical and philosophical literature and argue for your own point of view and give reasons for your point of view and showing why you believe that they are better than opposing views.
Choose one ethical issue arising from the use of ICT that has been reported in the press in the last oneyear, and discuss it in depth. Show why or how the technology creates or contributes to the problem.
Produce an article, discussing both sides of the issue (pros and cons) drawing on both technical and philosophical literature. In addition, argue for your own view of the matter, giving your reasons foryour point of view and showing why you believe that they are better than opposing views.
You will be assessed on your ability to reason, analyse and present cogent argument for the particular
case. You should outline the main statement you wish to make about your chosen ethical issue along
with your reasons and others’ objections to it. You may use any appropriate technique to set out the
basic structure of your article.
You are required to submit the following:
A comprehensive and coherent article containing your critical analysis of the ICT related ethicalissue.
Your article should present the following :
- the main point(s) of the issue.
- the pros and cons for the main point(s) (your reasons and objections as well as those of others)
including a critique of the effectiveness of the arguments presented.
- conclusions logically drawn from the analysis presented.
- the ethics technique worksheet you used to form the basis of your analysis. [Use the technique
described in Reading 3: Simpson, R. et. al. (2003). Doing ethics: A universal technique in an
accessibility context. AJIS, 10(2), 127-133. The article is also available from
All sources of information must be appropriately referenced using the APA style (
This assignment relates to the following subject learning outcomes:
- be able to discuss various philosophical theories of ethics and how these relate to the ethical and
legal issues raised by current practices involving ICT;
- be able to apply ethical theories and concepts to analyse ICT related ethical dilemmas;
Depending on the ethical scenario chosen, the assignment also relates to one or more of the following
subject learning outcomes:
- be able to discuss professionalism and professional responsibility in the context of the ICT
- be able to critically analyse and apply the various concepts of professional ethics;
- be able to critique ethical issues related to privacy, intellectual property and regulating the
- be able to analyse and evaluate social and work related ethical issues and principles.