We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper, you are asked to discuss the history of medicine from 1700 to 150 and different scholarly approaches to the study of the history of medicine and related fields. Moreover, you are asked to explain the qualitative and quantitative research methods and historical interpretation. You are asked to base this report on your personal argument.
The Course will provide students with an introduction to major topics in the history of medicine of the 18th and early 19th centuries, and to the methodologies, qualitative and quantitative, which historians have employed to explore them. Students will be introduced to the major bibliographical tools and archival resources (including on-line catalogues and databases) for the history of medicine.
By the end of the taught part of the course, the students should have:
1. Gained a working knowledge of the history of medicine from 1700 to 1850.
1. Become aware of a variety of different scholarly approaches to the study of the history of medicine and related fields.
1. Developed skills in qualitative and quantitative research methods and in historical interpretation
1. Improved their written and oral exposition of historical interpretation and argument
1. Become proficient in literature searching and document location in medical history