We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
1. Prepare an introduction that identifies the major social institutions in society and why they are important.
2. Describe that video and the social institutions it addresses. Be sure to state the title of the video
3. Identify any relevant models of power structure or political behavior which might be influential.
4. Choose the theoretical perspective which is best suited to analyze the causes of the interactions central to the video:
Explain the functionalist, conflict, or interactionist perspective on the topic of your chosen video – family, religion and education. State the premises of the theory – tell us what the theory says causes behavior, conflict, interaction, etc. Use specific examples from the videos and apply the viewpoint of the chosen theoretical approach to analyze the behaviors and interactions featured in the video. Remember that a theory is simply an ‘opinion’ about what causes something to happen. Each theory will posit a different cause for behavior.
5. Provide a conclusion that summarizes the main ideas of the essay and describes how these institutions have influenced you.