We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Fashion Marketing and Branding
ARTD6096 Research Skills Assignment 1-40%
Literature Review (1500words)
The purpose of this assignment is to write a literature review. You will review relevant academic texts (articles, chapters, and books) in the chosen area and identify either a point of interest OR a research gap, followed by a specific Research Question.
Point of interest – something that you read in the literature that interests you, something you would like to explore more.
Research gap – something previous research has not discussed or looked at, a potential for a future research project.
- Social Media Marketing
- Brand Extensions
- Customer Loyalty
- Fashion Market Segmentation
- Fashion Consumer Behaviour Across Cultures
- Celebrity Endorsement
Please note the above areas will overlap. These are only he starting point for your reading.
You are expected to use appropriate literature – reliable, academic sources.
Structure for writing your Assignment
- Title page with the title of your report, your name, student number, the title of your degree and pathway, the date and your word count.
- Introduction (short opening paragraph) – say which topic area you have chosen and why.
- Literature review (divided into paragraphs; could be also divided into thematic sections) - review chosen sources.
- Conclusion – what is the point of interest/research gap you identified? What Research Question can you ask within this area?
- References – list of all the sources you mention. Follow Harvard referencing style both in-text and in the list.
- Use images or figures only if they are directly relevant to your review.
- Reference all images correctly using the Harvard referencing style.
- Do not use images simply for ornamentation.
Please note that images are not needed in this assignment.
Document Style Guidelines
- Titles should be at the top of pages.
- Pages should be numbered.
- Text should be divided into paragraphs.
- Font: Arial, size 12.
- Double line spacing.
The electronic copy of your assignment will be submitted to Turnitin.
This submission is for the purposes of an Academic Integrity Report using the Turnitin software.