We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
1) If the total area of the clarifier is 25,000 m2 and the L/W = 5, what is the width of the clarifier?a) 5000 mb) 71 mc) 158 md) 355 m
2) The molecular weight of orthophosphate (PO43-) is 95 g/mole and the concentration is 20 mg/L. What is the concentration in meq/L?a) 9.5 meq/Lb) 14.25 meq/Lc) 20 meq/Ld) 4.75 meq/L
3) At a pOH = 11.5, the [H+] =3.16 x 10-11 mg/L0.0316 mg/L31.6 mg/L3.16 x 10-8 mg/L
4) At neutral pH (around 7), the biggest contribution to alkalinity is:hydroxidecarbonic acidcarbonatebicarbonate
5) A sample of water has a calcium concentration of 1.2 meq/L and a magnesium concentration of 0.3 meq/L. The total hardness in mg/L as CaCO3 is:75 mg/L as CaCO31.5 mg/L as CaCO360 mg/L as CaCO315 mg/L as CaCO3