We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Aim of the Coursework
This physical network design coursework is intended to develop your understanding of the different physical networking components required to put together an enterprise network, and how these components are selected and integrated to meet the demands of the enterprise.
Designing a Physical Network
CI5210 Networking Concepts
CI5220 Networking and Operating Systems
An enterprise wishes to construct its own physical network to provide connectivity to its various users distributed around its geographically dispersed operation. Using the company specification given overleaf, design, draw and justify your design. Your answer should contain (i) a description of your interpretation of the workgroup and inter-connection requirements, (ii) diagram(s) illustrating your design, and (iii) an accompanying textual description of your diagrams and decisions.
- Use the network component icons developed in the workshop exercises (or those below).
- Use Visio or an equivalent drawing package to construct your diagrams showing the logical structure of your design.
- Note that there is not necessarily a single correct answer. However, avoid clever answers (e.g. vLANs) unless you fully understand the technology and can adequately explain and justify your answer.
- Marks will be deducted if it is not clear which components are connected to which other components.
- If you feel any of the specification below is ambiguous or unclear, feel free to make any sensible assumptions – though remember to write down these assumptions in your report.
- Avoid generating one large diagram. Break your design into stages, documenting each, and show how these are connected.
- There are no specific length or word count requirements. However please note the marking criteria listed overleaf.
- Complete the “Designing Physical Networks” workshop exercises before starting the coursework.