We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
1. Develop and implement a robust program that introduces the learner to the actual workplace’s practices and standards of professionalism expected.
2. Analyze strategies that are working and those that require improvements to better learning.
3. Identify different laboratory equipment and their uses in a health institution.
4. Develop a curriculum that understands the learners’ challenges and integrate a problem-solving teamwork mentality.
5. Evaluate stress management and how the day to day pressure can affect student instructions and curriculum.
How does the operations within a laboratory in this current date differ from a decade ago? Is it better? If yes, why?
In at least 2 and at most four pages, outline the challenges that come with the use of technology in health laboratories
Ensure that you carry out the following:
-Introduce the trend of changes in the laboratory
-Create a basis that either supports or opposes the changes
-Explain adverse impacts of the changes
-Discuss the benefits of the changes.
-Describe both the challenges and advantages of the variations in a classroom and the curriculum strategies of learning.
Why has the introduction of better technologically advanced laboratory equipment been faced with many challenges especially in developing countries? What can be done to counter this rebellion?
Filmora Video Clips:
Develop a clip that shows the most common practices in a laboratory in the process. Using Filmora.
The practice can be any comfortably displayed in the classroom.
Upload the file to YouTube or share it to the class portal.
Remember to provide the link
Use Filmora software to create a one minute video explaining how to use different types of laboratory equipment.
What are the possible advantages and disadvantages of the teacher using PBL in teaching laboratory science and the real challenges at the workplace?
Teaching Mode Evaluation:
In a 2-3 paper, discuss how integration of real life situations translates to classroom learning
Ensure the following:
- How do the explained practices differ from what is taught in class?
-Explain how the exposure can be used to improve a health practitioner relationship with the patients.
- Identify any areas of discussion contrary to classroom practices and ethics.