We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: firstname.lastname@example.org after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Answer the following questions:
First set of questions
1. Describe an example of tests-retest reliability.
2. If the correlation between test scores at Time 1 and Time 2 is 0.85, how would this be interpreted?
3. What are some problems associated with reliability assessed via the test-retest method?
4. Under what circumstances is reliability assessed via the test-retest method most appropriate?
5. What are the strengths and drawbacks of alternative forms reliability?
6. Why is internal consistency such an easy way to assess reliability from a methodological perspective?
15. If you obtained a reliability estimate of 0.80 on a test, how would you interpret it and use the test?
Second set of questions
1. If a Kendall’s coefficient of concordance of 0.70 is obtained, what type of data has been analyzed and what can be concluded about the reliability?
2. If a Cohen’s kappa of 0.70 is obtained, what type of data has been analyzed and what can be concluded about the reliability?
5. What is reliability generalization?