We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
5. To introduce students to a series of topics and debates in the recent political economy of Britain.
6. To encourage students to think about the variety of questions raised in the study of the history of economic policy, and situate them in a broad context of political and ideological change.
7. To promote the students` critical understanding of secondary literature and a selection of primary source material.
8. To encourage students to express their ideas and put forward arguments on complex subjects in the recent economic history of Britain.
By the end of the module students should be able to:
1. demonstrate a critical understanding and systematic knowledge of the conduct of economic policy in Britain since the 1970s.
2. demonstrate an awareness of the significance of politics, ideology and economic doctrine in the formation of economic policy
3. demonstrate an awareness of the relationships between shifting constraints and political decision-making in shaping economic policy
4. demonstrate an ability to evaluate and use primary historical material in a variety of forms
5. demonstrate the capacity to synthesize complex theories with appropriate evidence