We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
Important Note: Your order at Assignment Experts is protected by Consumer Law UK; also, we use 3rd party merchant support “PayPal” for all online transactions to provide you with the most protected online buying experience.
100% Pass and No Plagiarism Guaranteed
A. List of essay questions
Students must choose to answer one of the following essay questions:
1. Critically assess the significance of Court of Justice of the European Union’s approach in interpreting European Union law for the development of the Union’s legal order.
2. Critically assess whether the case law of the Court of Justice of the European Union on the enforceability of EU directives by and against private persons is in need of reform.
3. ‘On a number of occasions, the Court [of Justice of the EU] has become the subject of criticism by academic commentators and politicians alike on the grounds that it assumes for itself powers which go beyond its judicial function’. (Tridimas, ‘The Court of Justice and judicial activism’ (1996) European Law Review 199)
Discuss to what extent the criticism referred to is justified.
4. To what extent is it accurate to assert that the Court of Justice of the European Union, under the auspices of the preliminary ruling procedure in Article 267 Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (TFEU), has developed a hierarchical relationship between itself and the national courts of the member states of the European Union?
5. Critically assess the impact of the Court of Justice of the European Union’s judgment in Joined Cases C-267-8/91 Keck and Mithouard  ECR I-6097 on the law of the European Union on the free movement of goods.
International House, 12 Constance Street, London, United Kingdom, E16 2DQ
UK Registered Company # 11483120
View our samples written by our professional writers to let you comprehend how your work is going to look like. We have categorised this into 3 categories with a few different subject domains
If your assignment is plagiarised, we will give you £ 2999 in compensation