We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
ASSESSMENT AND PROJECT BRIEF
Element 1: A report
By any measure the fashion industry is large and complex with different business models competing to capture consumer loyalty and their business. Fundamental to the relationship between consumer and fashion business is the research, creation, sourcing and delivery of a profitable and balanced fashion product offer that accurately reflects current trends, culture & the profile of the target consumers.
You will create a 12 option fashion range plan
Your individual report will be about the range plan supported with research and analysis.
-But not children (VAT differentials)
-A coordinated separates collection
-A product type collection
-You do not need to specify stores
-The following presumptions will be made for the assessment and within the teaching approach
-Presume that all 5 stores are bricks and mortar stores
-Do not include online
-Presume 5 stores are the same physical and turnover size
-Presume all 5 stores are in UK city centre locations
-The lifecycle refers to the number of weeks that the range will be “prime”
-Prime refers to the range
-It will fragment and loose appeal
-Be moved to a secondary location within the store
-Possibly be marked down or removed from the shop floor until the end of season sale
-Intake margin % measures the difference between the cost price paid to the supplier and the retail selling price charged to the customer
What you do not need to do as part of a complete hand in
• Sketches, CAD designs or garment costings
• We are not asking you to design your proposed range
• Fabric swatches nor colour chips
• Colour descriptions only are acceptable
• Decide suppliers that would be used for the range beyond country of origin
• You do not need to source a factory to manufacture the range
• Describe the stores being ranged beyond noting that they are city centre locations
• You do not need to identify a specific set of stores for the range
Structure of your report:
Your report should comprise the following sections:
Title page: state name, unit, report title, number of words, date submitted, unit leader.
An executive summary of the report
A table of contents with page numbers for each section of the report
A list of numbered figures, tables and charts
The report structure presented in numbered sections
A reference list using Harvard Referencing style
Appendices to include relevant primary and secondary research documentation
The report by numbered sections
1500 word count - 10% tolerance
1. Introduction – To introduce your chosen trend and its relevance to the brand (Suggested word count 100 words)
2. A review of 4P analysis, SWOT, customer pen portrait, comp shop and other secondary or primary research to identify the key elements that a product range for this customer type should offer (Suggested word count 600 words)
3. A completed range plan document using the template provided on Moodle with a summary of its key elements (Suggested word count 200 words):
Key pieces, Fabrications used, Sourcing approach
4. A discursive review of an analysis of the completed range plan to highlight its relevance to the brand & customer (Suggested word count 600 words):
1)The tops to bottoms ratio
2)Intake margin %, Fashionability, average unit buy, price architecture, colour analysis
3)Presented via text, tables, figures and charts as appropriate
Format: Individual, Harvard referenced, written report.
Word count: 1500 words (+/- 10% tolerance). The count includes all text from the first word to the last word of your report. The count does not include: executive summary, title page, table of contents, list of figures, tables and charts in the report, reference list and the appendices.
Referencing: your report must be written in an academic form and this includes using Harvard Referencing
Order Now: 100% Custom Written - 100% Plagiarism Free - 100% Confidential
Use Discount Code: QW3252678 (50% Off) - Limited Time Offer