We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Here, you are asked to present a report on Logistics and supply Chain Management, by reading the module handbook cover the following points:
Include references in your report and provide an appropriate and clear structured report mentioning all the task.
Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Word Limit: 2,000 words Report (Plus or minus 10%)
Learning outcomes assessed:
1. Discuss the purpose of the Supply Chain and explain the impact of Supply Chain decisions on the success of the Organisation.
2. Illustrate innovation in online business models and communications approaches.
3. Explore and analyse Best Practice in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
This coursework is worth 100% of the total marks for this module.
Please read carefully
• Carefully read the module handbook, the marking criteria and the grade descriptors.
You are responsible for ensuring you understand the policy and regulations about academic misconduct. You must:
• Complete this work alone except where required or allowed by this assignment briefing paper and ensure it has not been written or composed by or with the assistance of any other person.
• Make sure all sentences or passages quoted from other people’s work in this assignment (with or without trivial changes) are in quotation marks, and are specifically acknowledged by reference to the author, work and page.
For a company of your own choice:
Total marks: 100
o Cover page
o Table of contents
o Introduction (report)
o Introduction (chosen organisation)
• Please mention the relevant task numbers before answering every
• Provide at least 9 – 10 references