We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper, you are asked to critically evaluate principles and practices guiding financial management of the multinational enterprise, and the factors that differs multinational from domestic financial management. Furthermore, examine the impact of listed external factors on the performance of firms and assess their significance in decision making. Also, devise a risk management strategy to measure and hedge against variation in global financial market prices. Finally, prepare students for high-risk high-return environment.
Learning Outcomes to be assessed (from module spec.)
1. To examine the impact of such factors as exchange rates, inflation rates and interest rates on the performance of firms and to assess their significance in decision making in an international market/global context
2. To critically evaluate principles and practices guiding financial management of the multinational enterprise
3. To explore factors that differentiate multinational from domestic financial management
4. To devise a risk management strategy to measure and hedge against variation in global financial market prices including financial crises
5. To prepare students for the high-risk high return environment of international finance