We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
1. Understand how to plan and provide environments that support children and young people’s health and safety
1.1 Identify legislation in relation to health and safety in a learning environment
1.2 Describe the factors to take into account when planning healthy and safe indoor and outdoor environments
1.3 Explain how health and safety is monitored and maintained in the learning environment
2. Understand how to recognise and manage risks to health, safety and security in a learning environment or during off-site visits
2.1 Give examples of potential risks and hazards in a learning environment
3. Understand how to support children and young people to assess and manage risk for themselves
3.1 Explain why it is important to take a balanced approach to risk management
3.2 Explain the dilemma between the rights and choices of children and young people, and health and safety requirements
3.3 Give examples of ways to support children and young people to assess and manage risk in a learning environment
4. Understand appropriate responses to accidents, incidents, emergencies and illness in the learning environment and during off-site visits
4.1 Explain the policies and procedures of the learning environment in response to accidents, incidents, emergencies and illness
4.2 Explain the correct procedures for recording and reporting accidents, incidents, injuries, signs of illness and other emergencies
5. Understand own role in assisting in the administration of medication
5.1 Outline the organisational policies and procedures for the management of the administration of medication
5.2 Describe own responsibilities and accountabilities in relation to the administration of medication
Note: We have prepared several projects in respect of this requirement i.e. "to support children and young people’s health and safety in a learning environment". Place your order now to get the fresh answer.