We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Management and Organisations
Submit this coursework through the Student Portal with a Turn-it-in Report
Word Limit: 1500 words (Plus or minus 10%)
Learning outcomes assessed:
1. Understand the structures and characteristics of organisations
2. Recognise the principles of modern management
3. Identify the relationship between strategic objectives, functional management and the business environment.
This coursework is worth 100% of the total marks for this module.
Please read carefully
• Carefully read the module handbook, the marking criteria and the grade descriptors.
You are responsible for ensuring you understand the policy and regulations about academic misconduct. You must:
• Complete this work alone except where required or allowed by this assignment briefing paper and ensure it has not been written or composed by or with the assistance of any other person.
• Make sure all sentences or passages quoted from other people’s work in this assignment (with or without trivial changes) are in quotation marks, and are specifically acknowledged by reference to the author, work and page.
Managing businesses in the current economic climate of most nations of the world is often challenging, especially with the speed at which information and communication technology (ICT) is growing, and influencing business operational activities since its insurgence. Despite these challenges however, with the relevant organisational training and developmental activities, managers in organisations are equipped with various managerial tools, to assist them in meeting the demands of their often-diverse organisational roles flexibly.
Using reliable information from own independent research study into “Innocent drinks” company, carefully address the following tasks:
Briefly introduce the organisation.
(You could include details such as; what the organisation does; what industry it operates in and; when and how the organisation was created)
Critically analyse and illustrate the organisational structure of the company. (You should include relevant definition of terms and, where possible, use diagrams to support your answer)
Explain one modern management approach that could be used in the company. (Modern Management approaches such as situational, contingent or systems should be considered)
Critically analyse two innovative strategic management objectives of the company. (You should consider using a strategic management framework of your choice such as Ansoff matrix, Porters’ Generic Strategy Matrix and SWOT analysis to explain the identified objectives)