We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
In this paper, you are supposed to present a report. to make your report valid and clear you must understand the research process and different research approaches and you must be able to conduct a critical review of information sources, demonstrate meaningful conclusions and evaluate options for change. Furthermore, you must deliver clear, business focused reports on an HR issue.
This assignment is designed to assess the following learning outcomes.
1. Understand the research process and different research approaches.
2. Be able to conduct a critical review of information sources in an area of HR/business practice and analyse the findings.
3. Be able to draw meaningful conclusions and evaluate options for change.
4. Know how to deliver clear, business-focused reports on an HR issue.
Assessment Brief Assessment Criteria
Your CEO has asked each departmental head to undertake a critical review of their systems, processes and practices as part of a major organisational change agenda.
You have been asked to review an area of HR/business practice and present a business report to key stakeholders with recommendations for improving practice. To provide the basis for your report, you have been asked to conduct a critical review of information sources relevant to the area of practice.
• Select an area of HR/business practice and give the reason for your choice
• Undertake a critical review of different information sources (at least three) e.g. research digests, academic and professional literature, online databases, key texts relevant to the selected area of practice.
• In your write up of the literature review you should explain why you selected that particular source and highlight some of the different research approaches adopted by the authors and comment on the advantages and disadvantages of these different approaches.
• Draw meaningful conclusions from the review of the different information sources.
• Make justified recommendations to named stakeholders for sustaining and/or improving practice. Your report structure should include:
• Title page (report title and their name, submission date)
• Executive summary (overview, methods of analysis, findings, recommendations)
• Table of contents (list of numbered sections)
• Introduction (terms of reference)
• Main body (headings and sub-headings – these could be for each information source reviewed).