We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Venue Operations Appraisal
Stadium and Arena Management
You are required to undertake an operations evaluation of a stadium or large arena venue of your own choice. Specifically, you are requested to address the following tasks:
1. Provide a detailed overview of the stadium / arena to include: ownership, aims and objectives, principal functions and services. (500 words)
2. Using relevant theory, comment on aspects of the facility’s design and the impact this may have on venue operations and the visitor experience. (500 words)
3. Comment on how the stadium / arena facility meets its obligations for health and safety, equality, licensing and other relevant legislation. (500 words)
4. Making links to relevant pricing and programming theory, evaluate the stadium / arena’s pricing and programming strategies making recommendations where appropriate. (500 words)
5. Comment on the importance of measuring stadium / arena performance and suggest a range of appropriate performance indicators that could be utilised in an evaluation of facility performance. (500 words)
Module Learning Outcomes covered in this assignment
i. Examine key operational practices of stadia and arena environments.
ii. Develop knowledge of the legal framework enshrining large venue operations.
iii. Evaluate systems for measuring operational performance.