We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
ASSIGNMENT Assignment Context and Business Scenario
You have been employed as a Business Analyst by a large multinational organisation of your choice to investigate different types and sizes of business they will have to compete with. You are required to investigate and explain three different types of organisations, their size and classification to highlight differences between them. This should include their legal structure, size and scope, as well as their key stakeholders. For one of the organisations you must then explain the various functions within the business and create an organisational chart to explain the interrelationships between different functions. You must also explain how this would be different in the other two organisations. This will be presented as a report to the Chief Executive Officer and should include the following:
1. Introduction to provide an overview of different types of organisations and the growth of the international business environment (LO1).
2. An explanation of each of the chosen organisations, including: background details of the organisation; the products and services they supply; the size and scope of the organisation; their vision, mission and business objectives; the organisational and legal structure; and information about their stakeholders (LO2).
3. In detail, explain the functions for one of the chosen organisations, using an organisation chart to show how the functions interrelate and an explanation of how they relate to structure (LO2).
4. Use contemporary examples to demonstrate both the positive and negative influence/impact the macro environment has on business operations (LO3).
5. Determine the internal strengths and weaknesses of specific businesses and explain their interrelationship with external macro factors (LO4).