We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: [email protected] after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Here you are provided with questions regarding the economics, you are required to discuss these questions in your report covering the following aspects:
1. In 2016Kenya’s annual economic growth was 6% and Rwanda’s annual economic growth was 5.9%. According to Amartya Sen, these impressive growth figures do not prove that development is taking place. Discuss.
2. Urban unemployment is huge issue in many developing countries, with many African cities containing vast ‘informal’ sectors. To what extent can the phenomenon of urban unemployment be effectively explained by the Harris-Todaro model?
3. International development aid is only appropriate for promoting development when it comes in the form of disaster relief aid. Discuss.
4. To what extent is there a convincing economic argument to support the view that collusive corruption can be beneficial to development?
5. Given the importance of maintaining ‘food security’, it is vital that developing countries develop their agricultural sectors. Discuss.
6. According to a neo liberal economic perspective, developing countries should benefit from engaging with large multinational corporations, especially in the extraction and export of mineral commodities. Discuss.
7. What are the key characteristics of labour markets in developing countries? Discuss using examples from specific regions, and evaluate the reliability of labour market data used for this analysis.
8. Globalisation has created new jobs but deteriorated working conditions in the developing world. Discuss the statement with reference to the processes of informalisation and the feminisation of labour.
9. Economic growth is the key driver of poverty reduction. Discuss using examples from specific regions in the developing world.