We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
Module: Emergency Response and Recovery
Module Learning Outcomes for assignment 2 (see module descriptor)
1. Identify the key organisations involved in disaster management and appraise their roles
2. Analyse the key elements of potential conflict to disaster resolution arising from the various agency management structures
3. Evaluate the role of media in disaster response
4. Critical evaluate guidance documents, response procedures and interagency working
5. Critically review the principles of emergency preparedness for response and recovery from natural and man-made disasters
Aims and Objectives
The aim of this assignment is to demonstrate your knowledge of the UK Emergency Planning arrangements, to identify any apparent deficiencies or redundancies, and make recommendations for potential improvements to these arrangements.
In this assignment you are required to consider the effectiveness of the UK emergency planning arrangements in the context of current threats (actual and perceived) that the country faces; assess if the arrangements are Fit for Purpose; to identify any deficiencies or areas that may have become redundant since the Civil Contingencies Act 2004 came into force; and to recommend any improvements or solutions you consider necessary.