We write, we don’t plagiarise! Every answer is different no matter how many orders we get for the same assignment. Your answer will be 100% plagiarism-free, custom written, unique and different from every other student.
I agree to receive phone calls from you at night in case of emergency
Please share your assignment brief and supporting material (if any) via email here at: email@example.com after completing this order process.
No Plagiarism Guarantee - 100% Custom Written
– Measuring and Interpreting Crime,
Source materials include:
1. Assessment1 Guidelines
2. a SPSS database and a sample of 8777 cases (all residents in England) taken from The Citizenship 2007 survey (DATA_Citizenship2007.sav).
3. General information about the survey.
All available on WebLearn:
WebLearn à Assessmentsà Assessment 1
· using a specified set of data (DATA_Citizenship2007) answer ALL questions listed below:
1. Do female respondents feel they are able to practice their religion freely in Britain (RelActF).
· Present frequency distribution table, appropriate measures of central tendency and present results graphically.
2. Do respondents who practice religion (RelAct) differ from those who do not in their views on whether different ethnic and religious groups should adapt and blend into the larger society (ValS3)?
3. Do respondents of different age groups differ in their perception on different ethnic and religious groups should maintain their customs and traditions (ValS4)?
· Recode respondents age (rage) into three categories:
i. Young Adults – 29 years and younger
ii. Adults – from 30 – 64 years
iii. Elderly – 65 and over
4. What is the relationship between respondents’ age (rage) and whether they ever feel there is a conflict between religion and national identity (FeConf)?
5. Is there relationship between respondents’ religion (religion) and whether they are actively practicing it (RelAct)?
· All answers to these questions should include appropriate SPSS tables and interpretation of results.
· Make sure interpretations of results clearly ANSWER these questions.
· Use General Information about the survey file to learn who are the respondents of this survey.
· Check variables’ level of measurement before selecting appropriate method of analysis.
· Use data selection and recoding techniques where question indicated.
· Submit your assessment in one Word file via Turnitin.
· Look back to the lecture slides and worksheets to work out which analysis you should use to answer each question.
This price includes the software work of SPSS
Do female respondents feel they are able to practice their religion freely in Britain